Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Special Announcement!

Extra - Extra! Read all about it! Stay tuned for the 11:00 news special report....

The Bottom is Here!

Seriously, do you think it's going to happen like that? I have met many, many buyers over the past year and everyone I talk to and everyone they talk to is "waiting for the bottom". I always ask, "How will you know when it's the bottom?" They usually look at me like a deer in the headlights.

The reality is that there will be no big announcement. The bottom will be different across the nation, in every city and even neighborhood by neighborhood. You just have to know the market, which I do. That's my job!

In my area, I believe we are nearing the bottom overall and heading towards a stabilization phase of the market. Inventory is diminishing and where there are no listings to drive down future prices, stability will occur.

There is also HUGE pent up demand in this area. Homes are selling and there are multiple offers on many of them. Now is the time to buy if you plan on holding the property for more than two years. Right now qualified buyers still have leverage with the existing inventory. When the sheep start following the herd and start buying, less supply combined with higher demand will result in rising prices. Econ 101.

Don't be a sheep and buy when everyone is ready to buy. Buy when everyone is ready to sell.

Call me today to discuss your real estate strategy! (805) 559-2318

No comments: